Wednesday, 4 April 2012

What Katy Did Next

Katy of 'What Katy Did Next' is an amazingly talented friend of mine from University, who produces inspirational and imaginative headpieces ranging from 'Classic' styles to more theatrical 'Wonderland'. As well as these she also produces the cutest cake toppers which can be personalised to suit you and other items to make your wedding day personally yours in every way possible.
When I got engaged a couple of Christmases ago, I knew I wanted something a bit different instead of tiara. So I got in contact with Katy and she made me a beautiful headpiece now called 'Laura' which features in her collection over on her website.
If you have a nosey over on Katy's blog you'll see that she loves to create inspirational mood board's for any theme or colour scheme, so I set her the challenge of Spring Pink and Green theme and she worked her wonders and produced this beautiful board for me.

http://what-katy-did-next.co.uk/blog/2012/04/tea-time-with-a-twist-of-spring/
Thank you Katy xx

No comments:

Post a Comment